lunes, 1 de agosto de 2011

Good memories

In my life I’ve had many memories since I was small, many of the memories that you think in are traveling. Travel to different countries around the world have been a big part of my life and leaved memories like when I was like 8 years I travel to Cancun, Mexico. I remember perfectly the atmosphere in Cancun, I remember when we were in the hotel was a nice hot air but he was very strong and very hot but it was too cool, it felt like a rainy day and cold inside the car with the air of a car running as quickly and as hot, although the air



was hot, cold in the car and the atmosphere makes you feel very fresh.
Or when saw the sea and compared with that of Guatemala, Cancun had a blue sea, the sand was white and so did not burn and was very happy that trip, I would say has been one of my best trips done eh my life. I remember when I was in the pool, there was a hot weather and inside the pool was like a place where you can go and drink everything you want, all was free and I remember that I always asked for a mixture of water with gas and lemon and salt, I drunk like 10 of those per day and I remember that because the lemon and the sun, my face suffer like a allergic and I started to get some dots in my face but I didn’t care, I kept drinking those.


Another memory that every children had was the experience going to Orlando, was another experience very happy because everything we did was fun to ride in the car and wait 5 hours in the car to the hotel was fun just because it was a place we did not know and see all those things we had never seen was a good trip. I remember the first time I traveled to USA, we lost because it was a long ago and  we didn’t knew what  was a GPS, we got lost and arrived in a town of hippies, all people we saw there were hippies and we entered a restaurant to ask directions because in truth we were lost, I with my brother we were very frightened because we were in a place where all people were the same, they  had the same race and they were very angry, it was a horrible suspense because we wanted to go and reach the hotel at the same time as we liked because it was something else that never happened, it was like go to a country where everyone wore the same clothes, talked the same way  and we were really scared, but eventually my father found a lady who told us where we were and how to get back.


 memories that every child is to be in front of a roller coaster and seeing the great thing you're going to go up and a chill out runs in your blood but you want to go fast and you hate the waiting list because you do not stand more time waiting  and then you arrive and start to fasten the belt your best because you do not want an accident and only lasts less than a minute excitement, then get off and want to go back up but you realize you are missing 100 roller coasters more. They are great travel are remembered for a lifetime and make them worth.
                                                           by: Cristian Morales 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario