lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

Personal rituals:

Personal rituals:
I think every person has it personal rituals; all are different from what they eat first or maybe how they sleep.
In my case I really have a lot of personal rituals like I said, I use personal rituals or may be called a better way for me to do things, like a shortcut to do things right and fast, like when I eat de oreos I prefer the inside part (the white I don’t know what it is) at last, I don’t know maybe I’m leaving the best part at the end, like when you order a plate in Fridays or a restaurant you like and you eat what you like at the end, they are like manners people have and I think every person has a funny personal ritual.
Another think that I like to do is when you dress yourself, and you always put the clothes at the same order you do every day, is kind of funny because is a thing you don’t realize. I prefer at first start whit the boxer and then go with the deodorant, then with the socks and with the jeans and at last my shirt, one day try to do the things at other way and it’ll be like strange because you are doing things strange.
Another funny ritual is the way you sleep, you always sleep in like a fetus position because you fell like more comfortable I think, try once to sleep backwards in your bed and in a position you never have been slept and you will not sleep because is a thing that you don’t do, you are already used to sleep in a certain way since you sleep.
Some people like me I don’t know why but like I, I like to eat like the skins in the mouth, to bite me my mouth all day. I swear that I had tried to fix that kind of problem I think but I can’t! is something you develop or something you born with because since I have memory I do it all time, I can get in a certain point to bleed myself because the biting of my mouth and I think is a thing that I will never do
Like this and other personal rituals, the personal are things that make you who you are and you have to feel comfortable with that things, I rather prefer to do estrange things that maybe some other people can consider it like strange but I am okay with who I am and y really love what I do and I am thankful  to be a rare person, a person that do strange things, that grabs the fork and the knife backwards (because is something I do) than to be a normal person or maybe even as a perfect person because imperfections are what make us perfect.
                                                                                 by: Cristian Morales 


1 comentario:

  1. Cristian:

    I also chew on the inside of my mouth. It's a good thing my dad is my dentist, because the insides of my cheeks are always torn up.

    I've also never thought about the idea that we dress the same way every morning, but you are totally right. It would be weird for me to put my socks on first.

    That said, next time, try to concentrate on using more sensory language and narrowing down one of those rituals to a rich description on the page.

    Good work!

    Miss K

    ResponderEliminar