lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

A True Friend

I met her in second grade, I think and I really regret to not haven’t known her in 1st grade. She is the most wonderful person I have met, she is so rare, and that is what makes her so special, so rare as those estrange candies that in the first part of the candy it have a sweet flavor, that mild taste that you test and it is so delicious that you can’t eat it slowly, you can’t do that because de flavor is very special. And in the end it has that spicy hot flavor that when you prove it you fell like your mouth is going to burn and get fire but you keep eating it because the more you test it, the more you like it and is like a masochist action I think but the combination with that completely opposite flavors, the mixture of something called black so dark that you question yourself if you aren’t blind; and that white color that you see when you are dreaming and it is so beautiful that you do not want to wake up. If you think that are opposite things, and combined are so special, like someone said: the opposites attract, and if someone could blind my mind I probably would think that is very rare.
But if rare things wouldn’t exist the world would be so rare! And that’s why I love my best friend, she is very rare and I could keep talking and talking and she never will get out of topics, she’d talked about the rarest things someone can imagine, I can get bored sometimes because there goes a point when you start really imagining what is she saying like when you are dreaming, and she continues talking and talking and you wake up when she hits you and ask you ¿are you listening to me? And you say; dam! What she was talking about? Yes, yes of course, and she asks another time, what was I talking about?  And you really forget what she was saying!
I think is her angel voice that make her start dreaming awake, because her sweet voice continued and I don’t know why but it really happens, and only with her. Another rare thing about her is that there is not a day seen I had met her, that we do not fight. We always are fighting; sometimes she is the guilty and most of the times I am the one with the guilt. And that is another thing that makes me so in love about her friendship and yes! I love to fight with her, she always looses the fights and all that little fake fights makes her very special like a part of your family, because is true, “friends are your family”.
What I love of that girl is that she always will make me laugh, she always will support me and because of her I know what a true friend is and I am really thank full with God about the friends I have, I love my friends specially that pair of beautiful eyes that she has, I can say she has even rare eyes, when she is in an dark place you can see trough her eyes not a big thing, but when she is receiving the light of the sun you can see the most beautiful eyes in the world.  Thank you Mariana for being such as amazing friend.
                                                                                    by: Cristian Morales 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario